Group Dog Training Classes
Pivotal Dog Training now offers group dog training classes:
Register for our current group dog training classes:
Pet Valu– 4960 William Flinn Highway, Allison Park, PA 15101
- “Drop in” classes-Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 6-7pm (see below for class schedule) starting November 13th– click here to register
- Cost is $135 for 6 classes of your choice- 10% off renewal
- Payment by cash, credit card, or check accepted at beginning of each class
- Each attendant receives a “Class Punch Card” with their purchase of 6 classes and MUST present card to the trainer at the beginning of each class
- Enrollment period ends 2/11/2018
Mon, 13th- Sit, Heel, Leash Work
Wed, 15th- Down, Stay, Focus
Fri, 17th- Recall, Distractions
Mon, 20th- No Class
Wed, 22nd- Sit, Heel, Leash Work
Fri, 24th- Down, Stay, Focus
Mon, 27th- No Class
Wed, 29th- Recall, Distractions
Fri, 1st- Sit, Heel, Leash Work
Mon, 4th- Down, Stay, Focus
Wed, 6th- Recall, Distractions
Fri, 8th- Sit, Heel, Leash Work
Mon, 11th- Down, Stay, Focus
Wed, 13th- Recall, Distractions
Fri, 15th- Sit, Heel, Leash Work
Mon, 18th- Down, Stay, Focus
Wed, 20th- Recall, Distractions
Fri, 22nd- Sit, Heel, Leash Work
Mon, 25th- No Class
Wed, 27th- No Class
Fri, 29th- No Class
Mon, 1st- No Class
Wed, 3rd- Down, Stay, Focus
Fri, 5th- Recall, Distractions
Mon, 8th- Sit, Heel, Leash Work
Wed, 10th- Down, Stay, Focus
Fri, 12th- Recall, Distractions
Mon, 15th- No Class
Wed, 17th- No Class
Fri, 19th- No Class
Mon, 22nd- Sit, Heel, Leash Work
Wed, 24th- Down, Stay, Focus
Fri, 26th- Recall, Distractions
Mon, 29th- Sit, Heel, Leash Work
Wed, 31st- Down, Stay, Focus
Fri, 2nd- Recall, Distractions
Mon, 5th- Sit, Heel, Leash Work
Wed 7th- Down, Stay, Focus
Fri, 9th- Recall, Distractions
Mon, 12th- Sit, Heel, Leash Work
Wed, 14th- No Class
Fri, 16th- Down, Stay, Focus
Mon, 19th- Recall, Distractions
Wed, 21st- Sit, Heel, Leash Work
Fri, 23rd- Down, Stay, Focus
Mon, 26th Recall, Distractions
Wed, 28th- Graduation Party!
Does your dog ignore commands and leash signals? Are you often left feeling like you’re on the wrong end of the leash? Is your relationship with your pet full of stress and frustration? If so, Practical Pet Protocol is the program for you.
Practical Pet Protocol is a new opportunity offered by Pivotal Dog Training to owners in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. Practical Pet Protocol is a group dog training opportunity, developed by experienced in-home trainers looking to reach out and help dog owners with pets in need of basic obedience and light behavioral training.
When you graduate from Practical Pet Protocol, you’ll feel confident, empowered, and pleased with your newly-trained pooch.
What sets Practical Pet Protocol apart from other group training programs?
- We don’t just teach basic obedience commands to your dog, we teach you everything we know about proper delivery and canine communication so you feel comfortable commanding your dog to sit, stay, lie down, heel, and come.
- We teach you how to use the knowledge of basic obedience to curb other light behavior problems your dog may acquire in the future.
- We simulate real-world situations such as crowded rooms, dinner tables, interactions with other animals, etc. to test the training in an environment filled with distractions, ensuring the training is solid.
- We teach you how to bond properly with your dog and ensure your relationship is built on a foundation of mutual trust and respect.
- We give you a 40+ page manual and access to our mobile app, making it easy for you to practice the new training skills at home.
We do not recommend this group training course for dogs with severe behavior problems, such as anxiety, aggression, and leash reactivity. However, we can address these particular issues one-on-one through a variety of customizable in-home training programs. Dogs younger than six months of age would also not benefit from Practical Pet Protocol. If you would like more information on our other training options please contact us directly.