Group Dog Training Classes
Three Rivers now offers group dog training classes:
Contact the following locations for more information on our Pittsburgh group dog training classes:
Robinson Parks & Recreation (Groveton Park in Coraopolis) – Cost is $169 for 6 weeks (Robinson Residents) or $179 for 6 weeks (Non-residents)
Does your dog ignore commands and leash signals? Are you often left feeling like you’re on the wrong end of the leash? Is your relationship with your pet full of stress and frustration? If so, Practical Pet Protocol is the program for you.
Practical Pet Protocol is a new opportunity offered by Three Rivers Dog Training to owners in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. Practical Pet Protocol is a group dog training opportunity, developed by experienced in-home trainers looking to reach out and help dog owners with pets in need of basic obedience and light behavioral training.
When you graduate from Practical Pet Protocol, you’ll feel confident, empowered, and pleased with your newly-trained pooch.
What sets Practical Pet Protocol apart from other group training programs?
- We don’t just teach basic obedience commands to your dog, we teach you everything we know about proper delivery and canine communication so you feel comfortable commanding your dog to sit, stay, lie down, heel, and come.
- We teach you how to use the knowledge of basic obedience to curb other light behavior problems your dog may acquire in the future.
- We simulate real-world situations such as crowded rooms, dinner tables, interactions with other animals, etc. to test the training in an environment filled with distractions, ensuring the training is solid.
- We teach you how to bond properly with your dog and ensure your relationship is built on a foundation of mutual trust and respect.
- We give you a 40+ page manual and access to our mobile app, making it easy for you to practice the new training skills at home.
Elissa does not recommend this group training course for dogs with severe behavior problems, such as anxiety, aggression, and leash reactivity. However, she can address these particular issues one-on-one through a variety of customizable in-home training programs. Dogs younger than six months of age would also not benefit from Practical Pet Protocol. If you would like more information on our other training options please contact Three Rivers directly.